The first step in the process is to complete and submit the initial application form. A username and password will be emailed to you at the email address you specify in the first form.
Once you have received your username and password, you can log in to the Kansas Angels site at http://www.kansasangels.com with your username and password. Following login, you should complete the remainder of the application by following the links provided.
To complete the application, you will need to provide the information outlined below.
- Description of your business
- Description of your company’s products or services
- Detailed information about company’s target market/customers
- Company structure, founding date, and date of incorporation
- Management status (Single Entrepreneur / Founder, Partly Staffed Management Team, etc.)
- A list of all owners with greater than 10% ownership in the company.
- Number of employees
- Management contact information
- Board of Directors and/or Advisors contact information
- Executive Summary
- Business Plan
- Company Financials
- Articles of Incorporation
After the application has been submitted online and the $250 Application Fee payment is received by Commerce, your application will be placed in queue for review. Upon review, Commerce will request any additional information and/or communicate the status of certification as a Qualified Kansas Business via email.>> Go to Application Form